Diabetes control by means of a natural therapy to reduce blood glucose levels.
CONTROL-D is a formulation especially designed for controlling diabetes and leads to a blood glucose level reduction.
This excellent combination of two all natural products that come from the Peruvian Andes and coast represents the best natural alternative for controlling this common and dangerous disease.
- Reduces blood glucose level; prevents hyperglycemia
- Controls and stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Does not have any contraindications
- Acts as excellent adjuvant for medical treatment of chronic diabetes
- Acts as diuretic, helping to detoxify
- Supplies good amount of vitamins and minerals
- YACON (Smallanthus sonchifolius) is a plant that is native to the Peruvian Andes. The part used is the tuber or root, which is very sweet. The edible roots contain inulin, a non-digestible sweetener, which means that – despite its sweet taste – it is not assimilated by the human metabolism. This is the reason why the roots can be consumed and used for treating cholesterol and diabetes, and why it is increasingly used as a prebiotic and sweetener. According to the National Agrarian University of La Molina in Lima, Peru, “the root contains high levels of inulin and fructooligosaccharides (FOS, fructose polymers), which cannot be hydrolyzed by the human body and pass the digestive tract without being metabolized, providing less calories than sucrose. Thus, they are excellent for low-calorie diets and diets for diabetics. There is evidence for considering FOS and inulin as functional foods: They are digestion-resistant but fermented by the colon’s microflora, which makes the colon perform its functions (especially, a feces increase). They also have systemic physiological effects: They selectively stimulate the growth of bifidobacteria in the colon, which allows classifying them as prebiotic. Furthermore, due to their low calorie content (4-10 kJ/g), they have a dietary character.”
- ARTICHOKE (Cynara scolymus) contains cynarin, which has a choleretic effect, i.e., it has the capacity to increase bile secretion. It is also important for controlling diabetes, since it helps control carbohydrate absorption and reduce the glycemic index. Cynarin also helps reduce cholesterol levels. Artichokes contain inulin, which is metabolized in the human body and creates fructose instead of glucose; basically, fructose is sugar that can be assimilated by the body even though the body may not have insulin. This is why inulin helps against diabetes, because it helps stabilize blood sugar levels.
100-capsule bottle (500 mg / 0.018 oz capsules)
Take 2 or 3 pills after meals
To this date, there are no contraindications.
There are several types of diabetes, such as type 2 diabetes (non-insulin-dependent). It can go unnoticed for many years and, in some cases, it is diagnosed when the body has already suffered irreversible damage. For this reason, it is advisable that everyone submit themselves to a glycemia test at least once a year. This indication is not equivalent to a (medical) prescription, so it does not replace an appointment with the doctor.
Keep away from children.