Biopross – Prostate
BIOPROSS is the best formulation for a natural treatment to vitalize and tone up in a way that is all natural and safe.
194 in stockWrite us on whatsapp
BIOPROSTOL is the best formulation for a natural treatment to vitalize, tone up in a way that is all natural and safe.
Prostatitis is a disease that affects almost all men. It produces great discomfort, since it comes along with pain and difficulties urinating and, in many cases, gives rise to sexual disorders. Furthermore, prostatitis, which is a prostate enlargement, may lead to cancer. For all of these reasons, it is important to take care of the prostate and to reduce its inflammation as soon as possible. BIOPROSTOL is the best combination of all natural ingredients known to prevent and treat prostatitis.
- Helps eliminate uric acid
- Reduces inflammation and tones up the prostate
- Improves kidney function and reduces difficulties urinating
- Fights male infertility
- Reduces erectile dysfunction
- COMMON NETTLE or STINGING NETTLE (Urtica dioica) is a plant whose extracts have the property help eliminate uric acid, and thus act against gout, which is a type of arthritis caused by increased levels of uric acid. On the other hand, the most recent clinical trials conducted with standardized nettle extracts indicate a positive effect on urinary symptoms associated to BPH. Another positive factor is the great tolerance towards preparations containing the nettles’ underground parts: in six-month trials, only 0.7 percent of patients showed secondary effects, which were minor in all cases.
- ACHIOTE (Bixa orellana) is a small tree native to America, whose leaves have anti-inflammatory properties. Studies from different Peruvian universities show significant effects on patients with prostate inflammation. Dr. Luis Susaníbar Napurí, a renowned urologist with over 40 years’ experience, believes that achiote is an economical alternative for symptomatic prostate treatment in countries where the habit of using medicinal plants is deeply-rooted; it has an excellent placebo effect and is of great use in symptomatic patients.
- SARSAPARILLA (Smilax aspera) is a climbing plant whose active principles can be found in its rhizome, where one can find mainly high concentrations of parillin, a glucoside resembling saponin and characteristic of the American species. Moreover, sarsaparilla contains carbohydrates, tannins, and mineral salts. According to some authors, it contains testosterone-, progesterone-, and cortisol-like hormonal structures. It is used as diuretic and adjuvant in natural prostatitis therapy.
- CAT’S CLAW (Uncaria tormentosa) is a climbing plant that grows in the Peruvian Amazon. The variety used in this product is the most effective one: It has strong anti-inflammatory properties, acknowledged in Europe and America. The WHO has informed about cat’s claw: “Interest focused mainly on the alkaloids, given that at least six of them were able to increase immunity levels by up to 50%. Five of the alkaloids were clinically documented. Peruvian indigenous people use them for various purposes, but mainly in inflammation cases. It is one of the most recognized plants, due to its remarkable effect on prostatitis and, furthermore, due to its immune-system-strengthening effects.
- ZINC: Among zinc’s multiple beneficial effects, what stands out is its use for male infertility, and erectile dysfunction. Among adult men, aging-related hormonal changes may in many cases lead to hyperplasia or prostate enlargement. Paradoxically, as prostatic zinc concentrations drop, 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that turns testosterone into DHT, becomes more active. DHT stimulates prostate cells, making them grow and divide. Thus, despite a reduction of testosterone levels in elderly men, the gradual increase of DHT levels inside the prostate turns the organ bigger. For this reason, it is very important to consume zinc to avoid prostate enlargement.
100-capsule bottle (500 mg / 0.018 oz capsules)
Adults: Take 3 capsules a day, one after each meal.
Keep container tightly-closed. Store in a fresh and dry place, and keep away from light.
This product should not be taken by minors. It should only be taken by people aged 15 or above.
When taking the capsules according to the recommended doses and frequencies, no adverse secondary effects can be observed. This indication is no (medical) prescription, so it does not replace an appointment with the doctor. Keep away from children.
There are no reviews yet.