The term obese describes a person who is very overweight and has a lot of body fat. Obesity is a common problem in the world that is estimated to affect around one in four adults and around one in five children between the ages of 10 and 11.
According to the Trust for America’s Health (TFAH), obesity levels in the United States in adults represent 35% of the population. The obesity has been a growing epidemic in the United States, one in three americans of all ages have obesity.
People with obesity are also at greater risk for another illness, like
type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and even depression.
How to know if you have obesity
So, the most widely used method to check if you are at a healthy weight is the body mass index (BMI). BMI is a measure that tells you if you are at a healthy weight for your height. You can use the healthy weight calculator to calculate your score.
For most adults, a BMI of:
- 18.5 to 24.9 means you are at a healthy weight.
- 25 to 29.9 means you are overweight.
- 30 to 39.9 means you are obese.
- 40 or more means that you are very obese.
Taking steps to address obesity is very important because, in addition to causing obvious physical changes, it can lead to a number of serious and life-threatening conditions.
- Type 2 diabetes
- Coronary heart disease
- Some types of cancer, such as breast cancer and bowel cancer
Obesity can also affect your quality of life and lead to psychological problems, such as depression and low self-esteem.
Causes of obesity
This problem is generally caused by consuming more calories, particularly those in fatty and sugary foods, than the person burns through physical activity. The body stores excess energy in the form of fat.
Obesity is an increasingly common problem because for many people modern life involves eating excessive amounts of cheap, high-calorie foods and spending a lot of time sitting on desks, sofas, or cars.
There are also some underlying health conditions that can occasionally contribute to weight gain, such as an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism). Although these types of conditions do not usually cause weight problems if they are controlled effectively with medications.
The best way to treat obesity is to eat a healthy, low-calorie diet and exercise regularly.
To do this, you must:
- Consume a balanced and calorie controlled diet as recommended by a GP or a health professional in the control of weight loss.
- Take up activities such as brisk walking, jogging, swimming, or playing tennis for 150 to 300 minutes (2.5 to 5 hours) a week.
- Eat slowly and avoid situations where you know you might be tempted to overeat.
- You can also benefit from receiving psychological support from a trained health professional to help you change the way you think about food and eating.
If lifestyle changes alone don’t help you lose weight, we recommend a natural weight loss treatment. If taken correctly, this supplement works by reducing the amount of fat you absorb during digestion.
Other problems related to obesity
Additionally, obesity can cause a number of additional problems, including difficulties with daily activities and serious health problems. Everyday problems related to this problem include:
- Short of breath
- Increased sweating
- Difficulty doing physical activity
- You often feel very tired
- Back and joint pain
- Low confidence and self-esteem
The psychological problems associated with obesity can also affect your relationships with family and friends and can lead to depression.
Serious health conditions
Being obese can also increase your risk of developing many potentially serious health conditions, including:
- Type 2 diabetes.
- High cholesterol and atherosclerosis, which can lead to coronary heart disease and stroke.
- Metabolic syndrome, a combination of diabetes, high blood pressure, and obesity.
- Various types of cancer, including bowel cancer, breast cancer, and uterine cancer.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease in which stomach acid leaks from the stomach into the esophagus.
- Reduced fertility.
- Osteoarthritis, a disease that involves pain and stiffness in the joints.
- Sleep apnea, a condition that causes interruption of breathing during sleep, which can cause daytime sleepiness with an increased risk of traffic accidents, as well as an increased risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease.
- Liver disease and kidney disease.
- Pregnancy complications, such as gestational diabetes or preeclampsia, when a woman experiences a potentially dangerous increase in blood pressure during pregnancy.
Obesity reduces life expectancy by an average of 3 to 10 years, depending on its severity. This illness and being overweight are estimated to contribute to at least 1 in 13 deaths in Europe.
So, if you suffer from obesity or want to lose a few kilos, a natural treatment to lose weight is your best option, without additives or chemicals. Let’s see the benefits of these natural components.
Weight Loss Treatment
Benefits of the caigua (caihua)
- Lowers blood cholesterol (LDL)
- Helps eliminate excess weight
- Eliminate cellulite
- Help in cases of varicose veins
- Reduces atherosclerosis
- Prevents heart and coronary diseases
- Detoxifies the blood
- Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic
- Increase good cholesterol (HDL)
- Stabilizes hypertension (high blood pressure)
- It improves the affections of the respiratory system
- Help in cases of otitis
- Relieves liver, stomach, kidney pain
- It reduces the absorption of fat, thus promoting weight loss and combating obesity.
- Bioslim diminishes free radicals produced by eating junk food and stress.
- It reduces Cholesterine and Triglycerids levels.
Natural treatment of diabetes
If you suffer from diabetes due to being overweight, this natural treatment can help you in many aspects of your daily life. Let’s see what these benefits are.
Moreover, Control-D is a formula specially designed to control diabetes and leads to a reduction in the level of glucose in the blood. Besides, this excellent combination of two totally natural products, which come from the Andes and the Peruvian coast, represents the best natural alternative to control this common and dangerous disease.
- Firstly, it reduces the level of glucose in the blood; prevents hyperglycemia.
- Secondly, Control D stabilizes blood sugar levels.
- It has no contraindications.
- Besides, acts as an excellent adjunct for the medical treatment of chronic diabetes.
- It acts as a diuretic, helping to detoxify.
- It provides a good amount of vitamins and minerals.
So, with this global health problem, we have help. Nobody says that it will be easy to beat obesity, but it is not impossible.