Sexuality in men is an essential aspect in his life. Any difficulty, such as sexual impotence, completely affects your self-esteem and relationships.
In the medical area, we talk about erectile dysfunction, and it is a more common condition than is believed. It is estimated that one in five men is affected with sexual impotence. In addition, suffering from this condition can indicate a health problem related to circulation and heart function.
It is important for man to understand that it is not a disease, but it is a symptom that something is happening in his body or mind. Well, some emotional and psychological problems can be the root of the appearance of erectile dysfunction.
Next, we will provide you with information on the roots of this symptom and how to treat it naturally.
What is sexual impotence?
It is the inability to consistently achieve and maintain an erection firm enough to allow for a pleasant sexual intercourse. This condition is different from other sexual pathologies such as ejaculation problems, lack of desire and inconvenience to reach orgasm.
The frequency in the suffering of this condition can harm relationships, mainly, couples. Also, the bond with the family, and relationships in the professional and social environment are affected.
How does sexual impotence originate?
The appearance of this condition can be caused by several causes that we will mention below:
Psychological causes of sexual impotence
In men where an organic problem of the penis has been ruled out, various psychological problems can be the main cause. Among the most common psychological disorders are:
- Anxiety. Originated from fear of not achieving an erection and not being able to please your partner.
- Depression. Product of problems between the couple. In addition, professional, family and social stress affects the moment of sexual intercourse.
- Other conditions. Like sedentary lifestyle, tiredness, and insomnia are factors that block sexual reflexes.
They are usually the most common, and occur when there is not enough blood accumulation for an erection to develop. Habits such as smoking, chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension, influence the appearance of vascular pathologies that hinder erection.
In diseases where there is a blockage in the transfer of signals from the brain to the nerves of the penis. They may be due to injury to the nerves from damage to the spinal cord. Also, after surgeries in the pelvis and degenerative diseases such as multiple sclerosis.
Although they are rare, they are produced by the absence of the synthesis of male hormones.
Various panaceas cause a reduction in the ability to achieve an erection, especially drugs indicated for the treatment of cardiac pathologies and psychiatric disorders.
What are the symptoms of sexual impotence?
The main symptom is an alteration in the effectiveness of the erection, with little or no rigidity and inability to maintain it.
When the dysfunction is for organic reasons, erectile deficiency is observed mainly in the morning when waking up. On the contrary, if the roots are psychological, the dysfunction occurs for a specific time as long as the psychological discomfort persists.
Is it possible to prevent sexual impotence?
If possible, adopting a healthy lifestyle will prevent the appearance of sexual impotence in men. Eliminate negative habits from your life such as smoking, excessive alcohol, high-fat meals, sedentary lifestyle and chronic stress. In this way, you will be taking care of the health of your blood vessels and thus maintain a healthy sex life.
What are the complications of sexual impotence?
So, there are a number of complications derived from erectile dysfunction, and we will mention them below:
- Unpleasant sex life
- Low self-esteem
- Conflicts with your partner
- Difficulty getting the woman pregnant
There are various drugs that are prescribed in the treatment of this condition. Likewise, there are regenerative medicine techniques and penile prosthesis that seek to alleviate erectile dysfunction. However, these treatments are often expensive and lead to side effects.
Products with completely natural ingredients used in the therapy of this condition. And they have served as an ideal therapy for the control of erectile dysfunction.
Blamac Biocare natural products
At Blamac Biocare we have developed a series of products that promote the prevention of erectile dysfunction. In addition, we have natural treatments for the prevention of erectile dysfunction that include Macamen and Biopross.
This extraordinary product combines natural ingredients originating from the Amazon rainforests and the Andean mountains. They have the power to increase sexual activity. That is, it is a powerful enhancer of male sexuality.
Multiple benefits obtain by the man who uses this product as a treatment that:
- Prevents sexual impotence.
- Induces spermatogenesis.
- Increases sexual desire.
- Increases fertility.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Benefits blood circulation.
- It is not addictive, and it does not have counterproductive effects.
- Maca (Lepidium peruvianum). The root of this plant is an aphrodisiac. It adds to its vitamins and minerals give it the title of adaptogen. As such, it favors the remineralization of the body and the strengthening of the immune system. Its active principles stimulate endocrine functioning for the synthesis of hormones.
- Huanarpo Macho (Jatropha macranta M). The active principles of this plant act as α-adrenergic receptor blockers. These receptors decrease the hormonal effects that act on the vasoconstriction of the blood vessels in the penis. On the contrary, they increase norepinephrine, which is a key hormone in maintaining an erection.
- Guaraná (Paullinia cupana). This plant has multiple properties, and also its fruit. It is a powerful antioxidant, in addition to being an aphrodisiac plant. It uses by indigenous people of the Amazon to increase sexual desire.
- L-arginine. The benefits of this amino acid are numerous, it uses as a prophylactic in diseases related to the vessels and the heart. Also, in sexual impotence and male infertility.
Partner support is essential for recovery from erectile dysfunction. This symptom, although the man suffers from it, affects the couple and must be resolved between them. In the same way, adopting healthy lifestyle habits and the use of natural products has proven to be a palliative of many diseases.
At Blamac Biocare you will find natural products and treatments that are perfect for the prevention of erectile dysfunction. In addition, its ingredients have great attributes to maintain the body in a comprehensive, healthy and revitalized way.